Six-pack, 2Pac


Um pacote de 6? Prefiro dar-vos 2Pac. Podem ouvir a música aqui.

Excuse me sweet heart, do you like?
Ha ha yeah
Tongue kissin'

Tongue kissin' in the strangest positions
Givin' me a good taste
Of the thing's I've been missin'
Uh

Listen
I can tell by the pain in your eyes you've been through so much
I feel ya' shiver at the slightest touch
It's like you scared, I might care
I'll never hurt you or desert you I'll be right there
Let's come together if you trust me then I can show you
Don't be shamed, it's the changes that people go through
Don't be scared of me
Come close to me please
I can see upset your mine give you what you need
Can I proceed?
Who do you believe in?
Afraid to leave but to scared that you need him
Set it free
I can take you to new places, anticipated it's a parade of new faces
Gettin' hotter now calm down get a grip
Slow baby ain't no need for rushin' this
I touch your lips
And give you kisses that you won't forget
Soft and wet
On your mark, get ready, set

Tongue kissin' in the strangest positions
Givin' me a good taste
Of the thing's I've been missin'
Uh

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário